Call for Abstracts
The Planning Committee is now soliciting research and clinical abstracts. Submit electronically to Wendy Law, PhD at Wendy [DOT] Law [AT] swedish [DOT] org by 5 pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
Please include the following information when submitting:
- Presenter Contact Information: name, credentials (MD, PhD, ScD, etc.), job title, institution, mailing address, telephone number & email address.
- Indicate which session(s) you would like to be considered for presenting (choose up to 2 of the following 5):
- Technologies that Drive Ovarian Cancer Research (includes but not limited to
omic technologies, systems biology, novel models for functional validation and therapy assessment)
- Strategies for Controlling Ovarian Cancer (includes but not limited to early diagnosis, risk assessment, prevention)
- Biology of Ovarian Cancer (includes but not limited to basic biology, tumor microenvironment, intratumoral heterogeneity)
- Novel Therapeutics for Ovarian Cancer (includes but not limited to immunomodulation, mechanisms of drug resistance, translational medicine)
- Poster Session
- One-Page Abstract: including title, author(s), institution(s), purpose of your study, a brief explanation of experimental procedures, a summary of the data, and your conclusions. Use 1" margins, singlespaced 12-point font, and no longer than one page (8.5" x 11").
For more information, check this site or call (206) 215-6200.